You must submit your complete student visa application to the International Student Information center at least 7 days your current visa expires. Students with incomplete applicants will be directed to apply through Immigration New Zealand if correct documents are not submitted before the 7 day deadline.You cannot leave New Zealand while your visa application is being processed.
Note : Due to the Christmas close down period, visa application will not be accepted at the university between Monday 12 December 2016 and Tuesday 3 January 2017.(both days inclusive) .During this time you are still able to apply directly to immigration New Zealand .
Documentation needed for New Zealand.
- Completed,signed and dated application form .
- New Zealand residential address which must be the same address registered on students service online.
- Two passport – size photographs ( less than 6 months old).
- Proof of university of Auckland tuition fees payment . you can print your statement from student services Online- refers to the addition information on page 4 of the visa application form .
- Proof of the funds : refers to the additional information on page 3 of the visa application form .
- Proof of funds : refer to the additional information on page 3 of the visa application form.
- Your passport ( make sure you have blank pages and your passport doesn’t expire for at least 3 months)